WebWorm W2 Media Services
Monthly Service / No Contract or Commitment
Manage Business Social Media Pages and Web Platform
For Monthly Content Creation ,Posting ,Growing and Monitoring Your Business Web Platform
Subscribe Now Using Paypal
Social Media and review/listing sites have become an excellent platform to reach out and connect with your local or global marketplace and let everyone know about your products and services. WebWorm offers the W2 Social Media Service as a very affordable "Full Spectrum" Social Media service for small businesses seeking to expand their online Social Media / Web Presence at a price everyone can afford. There are many ways to utilize the traffic and exposure that Social Media can give your business as part of the process of expanding and growing your company or product's Web Presence. What we offer with the W2 Social Media service is a monthly service that will provide a hands on monitoring and content creation service that uses no automation. We work your web platform just like it was our own. With the W2 Social Media Service we target all aspects of Social Media and Business listing and review sites like Facebook,Twitter,Angies List,Yelp and Houzz. We create relevant content on a weekly basis and publish to all of these platforms to create a unified approach to building your Web Presence. There are many services that "Sell Likes" for your social media pages ,or incorporate email lists purchased form a 3rd party , that is "Not What We Do " ! Our service is about good old fashion hard work and dedication one client at a time , using the internet as a powerful marketing and business development tool.
• Create or Complete Existing Social Media pages Facebook,Twitter, Instagram, Angies List,Google Plus,Pinterest ,Houzz, Yelp
• Add Social Icons to your main website using admin or blog features when possible.
• Design And upload Custom Cover Photos to Facebook Business page and other relevant Social Media Pages.
• Design And upload Custom Profile Picture to Facebook Business Page, and other relevant Social Media Pages.
• Add up 3 custom tabs to you Business Facebook Page.
• Deliver post each week of relevant content and images to Facebook and update across all social media pages.
• Monitor Social Media Pages daily to prevent spamming and inappropriate content.
• Provide interaction and discussion with fans that have posted on your Facebook wall or commented on posts.
• Contact current customer base promoting your Facebook Business page as well as potential new customers.
• Research and “Like” appropriate pages (business partners, potential clients, etc).
• Forward business leads to your team (you select).
• Forward customer service issues to your team (you select).
• Generate promotional ideas to drive more traffic to your Facebook Business page that are relevant to your business.